With a Bachelor or Science in Arts Management degree, your coursework will cover arts marketing, finance, nonprofit management, law, and major selections that focus on your interests. You'll learn the fundamentals of running an arts organization, while specializing in specific arts area, such as Fine Arts, Theatre and Dance, Music, Anthropology, or Folklore and Ethnomusicology. This individualized degree, which is also a major, lets you tailor your degree to your passions and career goals.
You'll complete an internship in the area you're studying—whether that's with a record label in Nashville or at a museum in the nation's capital—so that when you graduate, you'll have real-world experience to put on your resume and a head start on your career. Some of the jobs our recent grads have landed include:
- Senior iTunes producer with Apple in San Francisco
- Junior talent buyer for Festivals with React Presents in Chicago
- Concert promoter for Outback Concerts in Nashville, Tennessee
- Individual giving manager with Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Marketing and operations associate with Chicago Philharmonic