Indiana University is a big place! But, whatever you need, there's someone to help.
- IU Admissions
O'Neill Admissions is separate from IU Admissions. For information about applying to IU, arranging a campus visit, or transferring to IUB, visit:IU Admissions International Admissions
- Financial Help
From how to pay a bursar bill to sorting out a scholarship, these offices are here to help.Bursar Financial Aid Student Employment Office Scholarships
- Academic Information and Registration
Need help with registration, transfer courses, and academic policies? Check out these resources.
- University Offices and Services
These offices will assist you when your need goes beyond what O'Neill offers.
- O'Neill Tutors
We want you to excel in your studies at Indiana University. We understand that sometimes you need help with a course or two, so we keep a list of students who offer tutoring assistance. Each of these students earned a B+ or better in the courses they tutor and have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Whether or not these tutors request compensation is on an individual basis, and any arrangements are to be made between the tutor and the tutee. Below are courses for which we have tutors available—if you’d like more information, we have the student tutors list at the front desk in O'Neill room 240, the Undergraduate Program Office.
- MATH-M 118: Finite Mathematics
- MATH-M 119: Brief Survey of Calculus I
- ECON-E 201: Introduction to Microeconomics
- ECON-E 202: Introduction to Macroeconomics
- SPEA-H 352: Health Care Finance I
- SPEA-H 353: Health Care Finance II
- SPEA-K 300: Statistical Techniques
- SPEA-V 246: Elements of Government and Nonprofit Financial Accounting Cycle
- SPEA-V 361: Financial Management
- SPEA-V 372: Government Finance and Budgets
- Student Ethics and Policies
SPEA abides by all University policies and deadlines, and we have our own Honor Code.
- Multiple Withdrawals from All Subjects
Indiana University Bloomington undergraduate students who complete a Withdrawal from All Subjects for two academic terms (fall, spring, or summer) will not be permitted to register for a future term without written permission of the dean of their college/school or the dean's delegate. These students will have a Negative Service Indicator (hold) placed on their record that prevents future registration by the Office of the Registrar until such permission is obtained.
For O'Neill majors who wish to petition to resume or continue your studies, please submit the Petition to Remove a Hold due to Multiple Term Withdrawal two weeks prior to the start of the semester in which you wish to enroll.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Did you know that neither O'Neill nor IU can share your academic information with any third party— including your parents—without your consent? The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the confidentiality of educational records. That means that if you would like a third party such as your parents or an interviewer to discuss your academic record with O'Neill, we must have a signed release form on file in the O'Neill Undergraduate Program Office.
- Resources for Veterans and Those Currently Serving
The Veterans Support Services Office is your home base on campus for questions, issues, or opportunities unique to veterans and those currently serving in the military. Visit them in the Indiana Memorial Union, room M084.Veterans Support Services Military Withdrawal
- Graduation and After O'Neill
- Commencement Request a Transcript Join the Alumni Association