Finding the correct topic to fulfill your degree requirements is essential for graduation. If you have questions about how— or if—these courses can work for you, schedule an appointment with a SPEA advisor. After registering, you can check your Academic Advisement Report to make sure your registered topics course satisfies your intended requirement. SPEA-V450 Topics courses may be used to fulfill SPEA major selections. Be sure the topic you choose is approved for your specific major. Topics vary each semester, and SPEA-V450 may be repeated with different course topics.Schedule an appointment with an advisor Check your Academic Advisement Report See the complete list of topics for summer 2017See the complete list of topics for fall 2016 See the complete list of topics for spring 2017
Search SPEA-V450 Topics by major
All courses are for Spring 2017, unless otherwise stated.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs (BSPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH) or Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management & Policy (BSHMP)
- Bachelor of Science in Arts Management (BSAM)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BSES)
There are no SPEA-V 450 courses approved for the spring 2017 semester.
- Summer 2017 V-450 Courses by Major