- Ph.D., Duke University, 1988
- M.S., Duke University, 1985
- B.A., Grinnell College, 1977
- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Public & Environmental Policies
- Financial Analysis & Cost Benefit
- Environmental Economics and Finance
Dr. Kerry Krutilla is an expert in the theory and practice of benefit-cost analysis. He also specializes in environmental and energy policy analysis. His current research focuses on regulatory analysis; transactions costs in environmental policy; the economics of cybersecurity risks, and distributional accounting in benefit cost analysis. Dr. Krutilla has conducted contract research for the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development, and the Departments of Energy and Agriculture, and lectured or taught in Taiwan, Spain, Vietnam, and Azerbaijan.