- Ph.D., Duke University, 1988
- M.S., Duke University, 1985
- B.A., Grinnell College, 1977
- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Public & Environmental Policies
- Financial Analysis & Cost Benefit
- Environmental Economics and Finance
Dr. Kerry Krutilla is an expert on the theory and practice of benefit-cost analysis. He also specializes in environmental and natural resource modeling and policy evaluation. Current research focuses on the economic evaluation of federal regulations; the implications of transaction costs for the assessment of environmental policy; the evaluation of cybersecurity investments; and the use of distributional accounting formats within benefit-cost analysis. Dr. Krutilla has conducted contract research for the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development, and the Departments of Energy and Agriculture, and lectured or taught in Taiwan, Spain, Vietnam, and Azerbaijan.