Faculty: Michael Wilkerson
- “Using the arts to pay for the arts: A proposed new public funding model,” The Journal of Arts Management, Law and Society, 42 (3): 103-115 (2012).
- “Ephemeral perpetuity? Transforming endowments into annuities,” Blog entry in Stanford Social Innovation Review, March 8, 2012.
- “Action-oriented retention research,” (with E. P. St. John; Editors’ notes) New Directions for Instiutional Research (2006)
- New Territory (with D. Galyan). Bloomington, IN; Indiana University Press, 1990.
- The New Nixon, chapbook, Matchbooks (1990)
- At War, chapbook, Matchbooks, (1989)
- Can This Story Be Saved? chapbook, Story County Books, (1984)
- The Landlocked Heart: Poems from Indiana (with R. Thomas).Bloomington, IN: Indiana Writes Press (1979)