- M.F.A., Graphic Design, Indiana University, 2012
- Parsons Paris, Continued Coursework, 2008-09
- Columbia University, Graduate Coursework, 2006-07
- B.F.A. with highest honors in Graphic Design, Montserrat College of Art, 2005
- A354 Arts Marketing Fundamentals, 2012 - Present
- A450, Y 500 Graphic Design, 2012 - Present
- Y500 Graphic Design for Arts Administration, 2012 – Present
An instructor in arts marketing and graphic design, Corinne Preston's professional interests cover the design spectrum. Preston founded CPdesigns in Bloomington in 2008 and serves as the firm's president. In addition, her professional experience includes work as a graphic designer for Indiana University (current), Columbia University in New York City (2005-08), flash designer and writer for Impact 210 (2005), design coordinator for Montserrat Art Gallery (2003-05), and graphic designer for Lipman Hearne in Chicago (2004). Preston continues to explore Mayan Spring, a social justice campaign to help alleviate child malnutrition in Guatemala. Her current work Unanswered Aura explores collaborative channels in art and science to create social impact.