- M.F.A., Graphic Design, Indiana University, 2012
- Parsons Paris, Continued Coursework, 2008-09
- Columbia University, Graduate Coursework, 2006-07
- B.F.A. with highest honors in Graphic Design, Montserrat College of Art, 2005
- A354 Arts Marketing Fundamentals, 2012 - Present
- A450, Y 500 Graphic Design, 2012 - Present
An instructor in arts marketing and graphic design, Corinne Preston's professional interests cover the design spectrum. Preston founded CP Design in Bloomington in 2008 and serves as the firm's president. In addition, her professional experience includes work as a graphic designer for Columbia University in New York City (2005-08), flash designer and writer for Impact 210 (2005), design coordinator for Montserrat Art Gallery (2003-05), and graphic designer for Lipman Hearne in Chicago (2004). Preston's current project is titled Mayan Spring.