- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1985
- M.A., Boston College, 1977
- B.A., University of Delaware, 1976
- B.S., University of Delaware, 1976
- Management Science for Public Affairs
- Public Policy, Analysis Management Science, Operations Research
- Statistical Analysis for Effective Decision Making
Dr. David Good is an expert in quantitative policy modeling, productivity measurement in public and regulated industries, and urban policy analysis. He serves as director of SPEA's Transportation Research Center.