If you excel as a student, SPEA's Honors Program can help you advance even further and become a leader with real impact.
Excel as a leader while exploring your interests, talents, and creativity
As an Honors Program student, you’ll:
- Be able to take advanced course work
- Have opportunities for in-depth research projects and work one-on-one with SPEA faculty
- Interact with like-minded students in the SPEA Honors Program and the Hutton Honors College
- Be eligible to pursue additional funding opportunities to support academic-related travel, research projects, and internships
- Graduate with the diploma notation: "With Public and Environmental Affairs Honors”
To be eligible for the SPEA Honors Program, you must have completed 26 credit hours as well as earned both a SPEA and cumulative GPA of 3.500 or above. Once you have met these requirements, you will receive an invitation to participate.