Faculty: Victoria Perez
- “Elasticity of Medicaid Access with Respect to State Financial Distress,” (with J. Benitez and E. Seiber) American Economic Association Papers & Proceedings (Forthcoming)
- “The Impact of the Affordable Care Act and State-Level Medicaid Expansion on Hospital Closures,” Health Economics (Accepted, 2017)
- “Does Capitated Managed Care Affect Budget Predictability? Evidence from Medicaid programs,” International Journal of Health Economics and Management, pp 1-30 (October 2017)
- “Trends in hospital ED closures nationwide and across Medicaid expansion, 2006-2013,” (with A.B. Friedman and D. Owen), The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 34(7):1262-4 (July 2016)“Covenant 1: Securing the right to health care and well-being 10 years later,” (with K. Simon, A. Gooptu, and S. Freedman, co-eds.) The Covenant with Black America-Ten Years Later, (Tavis Smiley), Hay House, Inc, (2016)
- "Affording to Wait: Medicare Initiation and the Use of Health Care," (with G. David, P. Saynisch, and M. D. Neuman), Health Economics, 21.8: 1030-1036. (2012)
- "Ownership mix of addiction treatment centres in the USA," (with G. David and M. Lederhandler), International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, 3.3 (2011): 267-280.