Faculty: Kerry Krutilla
Reports and Publications:
- “Regulatory Reform in the Trump Era,” (with K.B. Belton and J.D. Graham), Public Administration Review, 77 (5) 643-44 (August 29, 2017)
- Cost‐Benefit Analysis of Waste Management Strategies for the Adjara AR and the Kakheti Region of Georgia. Waste Management Technologies in Regions, Georgia; U.S. Agency for International Development. (2016)
- “Environmental taxation and the double dividend in decentralized jurisdictions,” (with A. Alexeev, D. Good), Ecological Economics 22: 90–100 (2016)
- “Uncertainty in the cost-effectiveness of federal air quality regulations,” (with D.H. Good and J.D. Graham) Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, 6(1): 66-111. doi:10.1017/bca.2015.7 (2015)
- “The political transaction costs and uncertainties of establishing environmental rights,” (with A. Alexeev) Ecological Economics, 107, 299-309 (2014)
- “Are green vehicles worth the extra cost? The case of diesel-electric hybrid technology for urban delivery vehicles,” (with J. Graham), Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 31(3): 501-532 (2012)
- “The normative implications of political decision-making for benefit-cost analysis,” (with A. Alexeev), Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, 3(2): Article 2. (2012)
- “Transaction costs and environmental policy: An assessment framework and literature review,” (with R. Krause), International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics 4(3/4): 261-354 (2011)
- “Surface water quality in the Carpathian Basin: Current status and future directions,” (with K. Logan), Hungarian Studies 23(2): 153–173 (2009)
- “Debt, democratization and development in Latin America: How policy can affect global warming," (with R. Aubourg and D. Good), Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 18(2): 148-176 (2007)
- “The systems dynamics of endogenous population growth in a renewable resource-based growth model,” (with R. Reuveny), Ecological Economics 56: 256-267 (2006)
- The Urban Household Energy Transition: Social and Environmental Impacts in the Developing World, (with D. Barnes, and W.F. Hyde). Resources for the Future Press (2005)
- “Using the Kaldor-Hicks tableau format for the teaching and practice of project appraisal and policy analysis,” Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 24(4): 864-875, (2005)
Reports and Publications:
- K. Krutilla and K. Logan. "Surface Water Quality in the Carpathian Basin: Current Status and Future Directions," Hungarian Studies 23(2): 153 173 (2009)
- Krutilla, Kerry and R. Reuveny. The Systems Dynamics of Endogenous Population Growth in a Renewable Resource-Based Growth Model. Ecological Economics 56:256-267. 2006.
- K. Krutilla, with Rene Aubourg and D. Good. "Debt, Democratization, and Development in Latin America: How Policy Can Affect Global Warming." Journal of Policy Analysis and Management 27(1): 7-19.
- Krutilla, K. Using the Kaldor-Hicks Tableau Format for the Teaching and Practice of Project Appraisal and Policy Analysis, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management 864-875, 2005.
- Barnes, D., K. Krutilla, and W.F. Hyde. The Urban Household Energy Transition: Social and Environmental Impacts in the Developing World, Resources for the Future Press, July 2005.
- K. Krutilla with R. Krause. "Transaction Costs and Environmental Policy: An Assessment Framework and Literature Review." International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics 4 (3/4): 261-354 (2011)
- K. Krutilla and A. Alexeev. "The Normative Implications of Political Decision-Making for Benefit-Cost Analysis." Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis 3(2): Article 2. (2012)
- S. Dudley, R. Belzer, G. Blomquist, T. Brennan, C. Carrigan, J. Cordes, L.A. Cox , A. Fraas, J.D. Graham, G. Gray, J. Hammitt, K. Krutilla, P. Linquiti, R. Lutter, B. Mannix, S. Shapiro, A. Smith, W.K. Viscusi, R. Zerbe, "Consumer’s Guide to Regulatory Impact Analysis: Ten Tips for Being an Informed Policymaker," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, July 27, 2017