Faculty: Ashley Clark
- “The road mileage user fee: Level, intensity, and predictors of public support,” (with D. Duncan, V. Nadella, S. Giroux & J.D. Graham). Transport Policy, 53: 70-78 (2017).
- “Survey quality,” (with S.E. Hansen, G. Benson, B-E Pennell, B. Duffey, M. Hu & K. Cibelli Hibben). In Cross-Cultural Survey Guidelines (2016).
- “Searching for a tolerable tax: Public attitudes toward roadway financing alternatives,” (with D. Duncan, V. Nadella, S. Giroux & J.D. Graham). Public Finance Review, 1-23 (June 21, 2016).
- “Fee disbursements and the local acceptance of unconventional gas development: Insights from Pennsylvania,” (with N.H. Paydar, J.A. Rupp & J.D. Graham). Energy Research & Social Science, 20, 31-44 (2016).
- “The effect of community reinvestment funds on local acceptance of unconventional gas development,” (with N. Paydar, O. Schenk, S. Carley, J. Rupp & J.D. Graham). Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, 5(1), 131-156 (2016).
- “Bumpy designs: Impact of privacy and technology costs on support for road mileage user fees,” (with D. Duncan, S. Giroux, J. Graham & V. Nadella). National Tax Journal, 67(3): 505-530 (2014).
- "What Makes High-Performing Boards: Effective Governance Practices in Member-Serving Organizations" (with B. Gazley). Washington, DC: American Society of Association Executives (2013).