- Ph.D. in Education Administration/Leadership, Indiana State University, 2016
- L.L.M. in Intellectual Property Law, Indiana University, 2010
- J.D., Indiana University, 1999
- M.A., Business Economics, Ball State University, 1999
- B.S., Economics, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, 1993
Jeff Papa is a partner with Barnes & Thornburg LLP in Indianapolis. In addition to his doctorate in education administration/leadership from Indiana State University, juris doctorate from Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis, master's in business economics from Ball State, and bachelor's in economics from Rose-Hulman, Papa has completed a Graduate Certificate in Higher Education and Student Affairs from IU in Bloomington, graduated from the Academy for Teaching and Learning Leadership at Marian University, and an L.L.M. in Intellectual Property Law from the IU School of Law in Indianapolis.