1315 E. Tenth Street
- Ph.D., Public Policy, School of Public and Environmental Affairs and Department of Political Science, Indiana University. Expected Spring 2018.
- MA, Security Studies, Kansas State University, August 2012
- MPA (focus in National Security Affairs), Troy University, October 2010
- BA, Political Science and Spanish, Wabash College, May 2003
- AA, Arabic, Defense Language Institute, November 2006
Bureaucratic Decision Making, Performance Management, Public Management, Veterans in the (Public-Sector) Workplace