1315 E. Tenth Street
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- B.A., Political Science, University of Chicago
- V160 National and International Policy
- V220 Law and Public Affairs
- K300 Statistical Techniques
- Y313 Environmental Policy
- Carley, S., Nicholson-Crotty, S. and Miller, C. J. 2016. “Adoption, Reinvention and Amendment of Renewable Portfolio Standards in the American States.” Journal of Public Policy.
- Carley, S., and Miller, C. J. 2012. “Regulatory Stringency and Policy Drivers: A Reassessment of Renewable Portfolio Standards.” Policy Studies Journal, 40: 730-756.
Environmental Policy, Climate Change, Renewable Energy, American Politics, Environmental Law, Civil Liberties