1315 E. Tenth Street
- Ph.D. School of Public & Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, Bloomington, 2017
- M.S. Applied Statistics, Department of Statistics, Indiana University, Bloomington, 2016
- M.S. Economics, Department of Economics, University of Texas, Austin, 2007
- M.E. Economic Theory, Department of Economics, Korea University, Seoul, 2000
- B.E. Economics, Department of Economics, Korea University, Seoul,1997
- SPEA-K300 Statistical Techniques
- SPEA-V401 Financing & Cost-Benefit Analysis
- MATH-M118 finite Mathematics (Online )
- SPEA-V506 Lab Session in Statistical Analysis for Effective Decision Making
- SPEA-V507 Lab Session in Statistical Analysis for Effective Decision Making
- Ha, Hyesong. “A Causal Inference of Employee Empowerment on Organizational Performance in the US federal agency, using a Propensity Score Matching (PSM) Method,” Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory (under Review in the manuscript number, MS 2017085).
- Ha, Hyesong. “Seeking a Causal Inference of Employee Empowerment on Organization Outcomes: the US Federal Agency/Sub-agency-level Panel Data Analysis,” Public Administration (under Review in Manuscript ID: PADM-17-03-00050).
- Ha, Hyesong. "Loose Cannons and Rule Breakers? Some Evidence from the U.S. Federal Agencies," Review of Public Personnel Administration (under Review in manuscript ID: ROPPA-A-17-0021).
Organizational Theory & Behavior, Organizational Performance, Human Resource Management, Employee Empowerment & Performance Management, Corruption & Ethical Behavior, Program Evaluation & Policy Analysis, Health Policy, Child Support Enforcement (CSE), Education Policy
Honors & Awards
- Founders’ Fellow Award of ASPA, 2017
- Consortium on Qualitative Research Methods (CQRM) Summer Fellowship, 2014