1315 E. Tenth Street
- Ph.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 2018 (expected)
- Master of Public Affairs, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, 2011
- Instructor of Record: K300 Statistical Techniques (Spring 2016, Fall 2015, Spring 2015, Fall 2014)
- Teaching Assistant: V607 Statistics for Research in Public Affairs II (Spring 2016); V606 Statistics for Research in Public Affairs I (Fall 2015)
- T. Gurley-Calvez, L.R. Bullinger, and Kapinos, K.A. (Forthcoming). “Effect of the Affordable Care Act on Breastfeeding Outcomes,” American Journal of Public Health
- Kapinos, KA, LR Bullinger and T Gurley-Calvez (Forthcoming). "Lactation Support Services and Breastfeeding Initiation: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act." Health Services Research
- Bullinger, LR (2017). "The Effect of Minimum Wages on Adolescent Fertility: A Nationwide Analysis," American Journal of Public Health, 107(3): 447-452.
- Raissian, KM and LR Bullinger. (2017). "Money Matters: Does Increasing the Minimum Wage Reduce Child Maltreatment?" Children and Youth Services Review, 72, 60–70.
- Bullinger, LR and T Gurley-Calvez. (2016). "WIC Participation and Maternal Behavior: Breastfeeding and Work Leave," Contemporary Economic Policy, 34(1): 158-172.
Social Policy, Poverty and Inequality, Public Policy Analysis, Program Evaluation
Honors & Awards
- Doris Duke Fellowship for the Promotion of Child Well-Being
- Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy Grant and Eli Ginzberg Special Award
- Mathematica Policy Research Summer Fellowship
- AcademyHealth Presidential Scholarship for Child Health Policy
- SPEA Summer Merit-Based Fellowship