- Ph.D., SPEA
- Master of Arts, International Relations and International Economics, Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Washington. D.C., 2009
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2007
- Westminster College, Study Abroad Program, Fulton, Missouri, 2005–06
- Associate Instructor, Indiana University, 2013-2015
- Research Assistant, U.S.– Korea Institute at the Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies, 2007–10
- Vice President, Sejong Society of Washington, D.C. 2006–10
- National and International Policy
- Fall 2013/2014/2015 (S160, Undergraduate Class to Hutton Honor College at Indiana University)
- Spring 2014/215 (V160, Undergraduate Class to School of Public and Environmental Affairs)
- “Divergent Consensus: Meeting the Needs of Both Sides of the Coin, A Young Leaders’ Perspective on U.S.-ROK Relations,” (with A. Yi, J. Bang, and K. Shepard), Issues and Insight Vol.10, No.2., Pacific Forum, Center For Strategic And International Studies (2010)
Policy Analysis, Program Evaluation, Policy Process, Comparative Politics
Three Essays on For-profit Colleges
Chair: Maureen Pirog
Honors & Awards
The James A. Kelly Korean Studies Fellowship & Young Leaders Program, Pacific Forum, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Hawaii & Washington, D.C., 2009
Grants & Funding
- Doctoral Education Fellowship, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, 2011–15
- Doctoral Education Fellowship, Department of Political Science, Indiana University, 2010–11
- Travel Grant, School of Public and Environmental Affairs & Dept. of Political Science, 2010 / 2013 / 2015
- Honors Student Scholarship, Hanyang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2004-05
- Grant for Graduate Studies, Hanyang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2007
- 2015, Exploring Long-term Effect of Need-Based Grant on Disadvantaged Student, Association For Public Policy Analysis & Management (APPAM) Fall Research Conference, Miami, MI. Scheduled for November 14. / American Political Science Association (APSA) Annual Conference, San Francisco, CA. September 7-9.
- 2013 Association For Public Policy Analysis & Management (APPAM) Fall Research Conference, Washington, D.C., November 7. / Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL. April, 13.
- 2010 Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL. April, 24.
- 2009 Northeastern Political Science Association (NPSA) Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA. November, 20. / Annual Academic Symposium of the Korea Economic Institute and the East-West Center, Hawaii, HL. October, 23-24.