The Dean’s Internships program is a collaborative effort between the CDO, Dean John Graham, and SPEA partner organizations. These select internships are available to eligible SPEA students and are promoted early each spring semester for the subsequent summer term. Internships vary based on availability of participating employers.
Contact us to learn more
School of Public and Environmental Affairs
1315 E. 10th Street, Room 200
Bloomington, IN 47405 (812) 855-9639
Examples of Dean's Internships
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)—Washington, D.C.
- Cardno ChemRisk—San Francisco, California
- Cyprus International Institute for Environmental And Public Health—Limassol, Cyprus
- Dow AgroSciences—Indianapolis
- Dow Chemical—Indianapolis
- International Risk and Governance Council—Geneva, Switzerland
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory—Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (formerly Pew)—Washington, D.C.
- Rolls-Royce—Washington, D.C.
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development—Paris, France
- Eli Lilly—Indianapolis
- American Forest & Paper Association—Washington, D.C.
- Institute of Medicine—Washington, D.C.
- Thomas Reuters—Washington, D.C.
- IUCN Environmental Law Center—Bonn, Germany
- Center for European Policy Studies (CEPS)—Brussels, Belgium