Join us for our second annual joint Fall Career Expo, presented by SPEA and the School of Public Health. Network with more than 70 different employers from a diverse range of organizations. Ask questions, get practical advice on entering your career field, and learn about potential internship and employment opportunities all without leaving the Indiana University Campus.
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Indiana Memorial Union
Make the most of this opportunity
- Tips for success
- Dress the part: You only have 7 seconds to make a first impression.
- Be comfortable in what you wear: You'll be more confident and able to give employers your full attention.
- Bring printed copies of your resume: Be selective and give your resume only to employers you are interested in and have had a conversation with.
- Start conversations: By talking to people, even if you don’t see a future with their organization, you’ll likely learn something beneficial.
- Ask for a business card and send a follow up thank you: If you have a meaningful conversation with an employer, send them an email thanking them for talking to you at the Expo and telling them how they were helpful.
- Employers scheduled to be at the event
- 500 Festival
- Arrive Logistics
- Author Solutions, LLC
- Bloomington Meadows Hospital
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington
- Bradford Woods Outdoor Center
- C.H. Robinson, Gold Partner
- Cardinal Stage Company
- Coyote Logistics, Gold Partner
- Crowe Horwath, LLP
- Defense Finance & Accounting Service - DFAS
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Eli Lilly and Company, Silver Partner
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- French Lick Resort
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hanapin Marketing
- IMU Biddle Hotel and Conference Center
- Indiana State Department of Agriculture
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Indiana State Department of Health Laboratories
- Indiana State Senate Internship Program
- Indiana University Bloomington - Human Resources
- Indiana University Foundation
- Insight Global
- Justice Unlocked
- LaSalle Network
- LIFEDesigns, Inc.
- Marian University with St. Vincent
- Marquette University Masters Nursing Programs
- Meaningful Days
- Miller's Health Systems - Miller's Merry Manor
- Navigant Consulting
- NCH Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Online Transport, Silver Partner
- Orr Fellowship
- OrthoWorx Indiana
- Peace Corps
- Quick Logistics
- Ritz Charles, Inc., Silver Partner
- Rock Paper Scissors, Inc.
- Safety Management Group, Silver Partner
- Sexual Assault Crisis Service
- SHI International Corporation
- Specialist Staffing Group (the US division of SThree plc)
- State of Indiana - General Assembly - House of Representatives
- Stone Belt Arc, Inc.
- Sycamore Services, Inc.
- T.C. Steele State Historic Site
- TEKsystems, Inc.
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
- The Horton Group
- Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Silver Partner
- U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
- Universal Forest Products
- WestPoint Financial Group/MassMutual
- White Lodging, Gold Partner
Contact us—we're here for you.
Career Development Office (CDO)
School of Public and Environmental Affairs
1315 E. 10th Street, Room 200
Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: (812) 855-9639
Fax: (812) 855-0163